Saturday

It's Good To Be Back

After a short little break to regroup this Summer, I am back and ready to hit the ground running. I have a new printing company so I can guarantee all your products will be of the highest quality. Some new paper options include 100% Recycled, Linen, Bamboo, and Pearl finish.

I will be making some pricing adjustments to make up for the new printing costs, but this will allow me to focus more on the design for you.

I have also decided to keep this homepage as more of a blog type aspect with updates on new products, sales, and any updates!

Also I'm holding a giveaway over on Facebook where the winner will receive a FREE Holiday Card design PLUS 50 FREE prints! Check it  at http://www.facebook.com/SnipsandSugar out and be sure to "Like" the page to be entered!

Please take a look around and let me know what you think.

If you have any questions or inquiries please feel free to email me at snipsandsugar@gmail.com.